Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับการทำสบู่ล้างหน้าแบบใส่ขวดปั๊มโฟม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about making facial soap in a foam pump bottle.

Postby phatinavin2512 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:41 pm

I am interested in making facial soap in a foam pump bottle. I read one of your posts about this subject, which Staff has adjusted the formula as follows: Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 20% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid (Liquid, Timed-Release) 4% Fragrance 0.5% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Glycerin 10% Water, the rest will be 100% complete, but I've been to see the information of Base, one interesting one is Sulfate-Free Foaming Base so I want to ask the staff if from the above formula, can I use this Base instead? And if you want the formula to have the ability to increase the following: - Help to wash off makeup (Staff recommends you to wear something). So that you don't have to do more Cleansing - Help with brightening (What staff recommend to wear) - Help with ลดริ้วรอย (What do staff recommend to use) ***For I'm 50 up*** how are you still disturbing the staff to help clarify? Thank you in advance
phatinavin2512

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making facial soap with foam pump bottle

Postby staff » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:23 pm

Hello, you can use Sulfate-Free Foaming Base can be substituted at the same rate.
- Help with brightening (what staff recommend to wear) - Help with ลดริ้วรอย (What do staff recommend) ***For 50 up***
Ingredients whitening or anti-aging needs to be absorbed into the skin. in order to work at full efficiency In the case of a rinse-off formula in this manner, it will give very little benefit. It's not worth adding these ingredients. Into the formula, wash it off. You should bring these ingredients. Go make a formula that is left on the skin, such as creams, serums, lotions for full effectiveness.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development