Cosmetics Formulation Development

ลิปเวลเวท

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Velvet Lip

Postby glimirofficial » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:53 pm

I want a liquid lipstick, but it's a water-free formula. Focus on ซิลิโคน and oil, but now when I put only two of them, it's liquid. It's very oily, so I tried adding polyisobutene and found that it's thicker, better, and still doesn't feel like there's water in the formula. (Otherwise, when applying it on the lips, it will feel like applying a tint and it will feel dry enough that the dry water evaporates. So I need a formula without water) but now I still feel that the texture is too oily and slippery. Question 1. Is there any other substance you recommend besides polyisobutene? It feels less slippery after wearing it. 2. If you wear Rice Bran Wax think about how the meat will be. 3. Do. How to make the formula not separate layers 4. How to make the color stick more durable (When it is oily My hand was hit and it fell off.)
glimirofficial

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Velvet lipstick

Postby staff » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:12 pm

Hello, what are the components of this? Warp Cream Maker 15% Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) 15% Silicone Gel Ultra Clear 15% Isododecane 15% LipidSoft Moist 5% Powders such as Silk Talc Powder + Mica + various colors, the rest is 100%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby glimirofficial » Sat May 08, 2021 9:21 am

The problem is that there is no polyisobutene. as we request The meat is very light now. It doesn't have a creamy texture like other matte lipsticks. We want it to have a little texture. It's like a thick gel-cream. It's enough, but ซิลิโคน and the oil in the mixture, it's like putting oil on your mouth. It's all light and slippery. There is no touch of the creaminess of the matte lip gloss. What's this?
glimirofficial

Postby staff » Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm

Hello, the company sells Polyisobutene
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby glimirofficial » Tue May 18, 2021 1:13 pm

No, I mean, in the recipe you provided, there is no Polyisobutene meat. As stated. Feel free to reply to advice.
glimirofficial

Postby staff » Fri May 21, 2021 8:24 am

Hello, may I ask for your order number? For those who have ordered raw materials to make this recipe. And according to the members said that the texture is very light
Warp Cream Maker 15% Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) 15 % Silicone Gel Ultra Clear 15% Isododecane 15% LipidSoft Moist 5% powders such as Silk Talc Powder + Mica + various colors, the rest will be 100%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development