Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยตรวจสอบสูตรค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me check the recipe.

Postby fernananan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:16 am

Please ask for advice. Need physical sunscreen spf 50+ pa++++ for outdoor activities that require Been out in the sun for a long time, but try to make the formula as light as possible to reapply during the day. If the formula is not suitable, please help me adjust it. Zinc Oxide 35nm 20% Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 10% LipidSoft Lite 10% Warp Cream Maker XL 5% PMMA Booster 5% SelectSorb 3% Hydroxyapatite 5% WaterGuard Lite 3% Dimethicone Light /50 1% SiliSolve Plus 1% Ectoin 2% PolyProtect 1% Ethyl Ferulate 1% Licochalcone A 1% 1% Carnosine 1 % Magnesium Sulfate hight purity 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Gamma Oryzanol 0.5% beige Iron Oxide 0.4% water, the rest Question 1.SPF pa obtained by R&d, can you give a rough approximation to know whether it will reach spf 50+ pa++++ or not? 2. The physical sunscreen will only coat the skin, not absorbing it, can the antioxdant that you wear can expect results? If you can wear it, do you need to wear an anti-oxidant and UV light treatment to protect the ingredients? 3. Is the formula suitable for use? I want to mix it for use when supervising outdoor construction. I will face both dust and sunlight, but I want to try to make the formula as light as possible. thank you in advance
fernananan

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me check recipe

Postby staff » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:32 pm

Hello, the formula should give SPF/PA up to 50, but if you want a light formula. should be selected to use as few ingredients as possible Ingredients that are not essential for sun protection It shouldn't be in the formula, for example Ectoin , Licochalcone A or other unrelated สารกันแดด
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fernananan » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:09 pm

Thank you. Please ask for more information. 1. Using Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid with a Titanium Dioxide , providing a broken touch and sun protection effect. Is it different if using the same %? 2. Use Zinc Oxide Nano EasyDisperse™ can be used in the system Water in Oil or do I need to use it in oil system? in water only 3. Which substance affects the efficiency of spf? 4. Diisopropyl sebacate LipidSoft Lite , what is the difference if you use the same %, which one will give? Can I have more spf? 5. If I put melanin on, will it make it look black or just make the formula black? Thank you.
fernananan

Postby staff » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:04 pm

Hello
1.Usage Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid with Titanium Dioxide Translucent type, does it have a different feel and sun protection performance if you use the same %?
Liquid type has been completely disperse, it is easier to use, but translucent and powder type, if used correctly, will give higher SPF at the same percentage rate (because There is a concentration of Titanium Dioxide higher)
2.use Zinc Oxide Nano EasyDisperse™ can be used in the system Water in Oil or do I need to use it in oil system? in water only
can be used for both systems
3.Which substance affects the efficiency of spf?
from the formula that members have informed PMMA Booster affects SPF [ quote]4. Diisopropyl sebacate with LipidSoft Lite , what is the difference in touch? LipidSoft Lite should be lighter. Diisopropyl sebacate a little but Diisopropyl sebacate has solubility. สารกันแดด is good if the formula is used. สารกันแดด organic group too (in high cases, it is used only สารกันแดด physical group doesn't have any effect)
5. Does adding melanin make it look black or just make the formula black
depending on the amount of use? The color will get darker on the skin too if used a lot.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby fernananan » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:10 pm

Zinc Oxide 35nm active zinc at 45-48% Zinc Oxide nano easydisperse how many % active zinc do you give, thank you.
fernananan

Postby krittin123 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:46 pm

100% because it can be used up to 25%
This answer received thanks from: stafffernananan
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development