Cosmetics Formulation Development

Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate

Postby misix24 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:44 pm

As far as I've read Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate (HPR) , the trade name seems to be. Granactive Retinoid It behaves differently from the family. Retinoid s where it can bind to Retinoid receptors directly, no need to convert like their families. Retinoid s and the results were impressive. Although the current research may not be much. I would like to ask if you put HPR with ActiveRelease Retinal™ in the same formula? Because HPR research is not much. So I still don't want to cut. Retinaldehyde Go ahead, thank you.
misix24

From thanks :: 15 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate

Postby staff » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:20 am

Hello [products that the company sells. It is not produced by Granactive and is not associated with Granactive] Granactive Retinoid is liquid by taking Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate 10% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 90% mixed together but Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate sold by the company as Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate >99% pure, has not been dissolved at the time of use, it is recommended to mix with DMI as Granactive Retinoid The usage should not be used with Vitamin A other types because they are redundant. and will not give higher benefits
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development