Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูสูตรลิปสติกให้หน่อยนะคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please look at the lipstick formula.

Postby knwnamfon » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:23 am

Hello, I want to make a powdered lip bar. สีจากธรรมชาติ . Try it and take the powder. color to mix with water Then I slip the bass, it's too soft. The color doesn't come out at all. Ask how to mix beetroot color powder, dissolve it in water, and then use a water-oil binder. Water Balm or Warp cream maker, which is better? If making a lip bar After applying the color, I don't quite understand that “ Water Balm combines water up to 10% of the formula.” Could you please explain more? if making lipstick The part of the lip base is 15 g. How many grams of beetroot powder must be put in 3 bars? How much is dissolved in water And how much waterbalm do you use to make the color solution combine with the lipstick base (oil and wax) to be homogeneous? Thank you.
knwnamfon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at the lipstick formula.

Postby staff » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:02 pm

Hello สีละลายน้ำ The pay-off of the color on the skin is less. Pigments are highly oil dispersed pigments, so make-up requires oil dispersion pigments, not สีละลายน้ำ , usually in the market is often popular. To claim it is สีจากธรรมชาติ is It is used in combination between normal pigments and pigments dispersed in oil.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development