Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามทีมงานเกี่ยวกับสูตรครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask the team about the recipe.

Postby jobzzz » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:06 am

Dear staff, I'm trying to make bubblebath. The western recipe is as follows: Poly suga mulse d9 3% Fragrance oil1% Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate 30% Cocamidopropyl Betaine 10% Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate 20% Microcare 0.5% Distalled water 33.5% would like to inquire as follows 1. If you want to make this recipe with more bubbles, more fineness and longer stability, what substances do you need to add? 2. I want the smell to last longer, what should I do? (I try to play and the smell will fade away) 3. Is it necessary to use distalled water, can I use filtered water instead? 4. Look at the formula and children can use it or not. I would like the formula to be non SLS. Thank you very much.
jobzzz

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask the team about the formula.

Postby staff » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:40 pm

Hello. 1. You should try cutting. Coco Betaine which produces less foam. and replace with สารชะล้าง instead of 2 in the formula because both of them give much more bubbles. I don't know how to fix the problem? 2. Try a Fixative like Musk Fix to help fix the smell. however Characteristics of the product wash out There are restrictions on the longevity of the scent, because สารชะล้าง in the formula will do the job, try to wash น้ำหอม from the skin 3. If the formula does not contain any active substances, for example, you can try filtered water. However, the remaining components in filtered water may cause น้ำหอม deteriorates faster, you need to test it 4. The formula doesn't contain SLS anymore, baby. can be used
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jobzzz » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:12 pm

Hello team 1. And if we take coca Betaine has been released and changed to Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate or Flora Foam Panthenol it be able to foam the formula again? Panthenol Can you put it in the formula? How many % is good? 3. If I want to poly suga mulse d9 out, can I take any substance that the company sells? Can you come and replace me? Thank you very much
jobzzz

Postby staff » Mon May 03, 2021 8:30 am

Hello
1. Then if we take coca Betaine exited and changed to Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate or Flora Foam Can it be foamed again in the formula?
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate good foaming but effective cleaning performance is lower Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (but also gentler) Flora Foam ] Flora Foam is unlikely to be used. in this recipe
2. If I put Panthenol can be put in the formula, how many % should I put?
Not recommended because will be washed away immediately and have little benefit It should be in the formula, leave it on the skin. It will be worth more ingredients. because it can be fully effective (because it was not cleared in a short time)
3. And if I want to get poly suga mulse d9 out, can I take any substance that the company sells? Can I replace it?
This one just serves to dissolve oil, use Flora Solve Clear instead of the same ratio.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jobzzz » Mon May 17, 2021 10:57 pm

Hello. 1. If I want to add nourishment to one body, what can I put on? And how many % should I put? 2. And if want to add % Fragrance oil in The formula is used with flora slove clear, how many % can it be increased? The smell doesn't come out very well) Thank you very much.
jobzzz

Postby staff » Fri May 21, 2021 8:19 am

Hello. 1. Choose from various categories on the web page. 2. If you enter น้ำหอม At a rate of not more than 2%, do not need to add FloraSolve Clear because สารชะล้าง in the formula will help to cement the น้ำหอม but if you want to put น้ำหอม for a high rate, it may add FloraSolve Clear 1-2% can help coordinate to prevent separation.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development