Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม Hair Wheat Protein

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask Hair Wheat Protein

Postby sabaypri » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:17 pm

Hello, I would like to ask you about the clumping turbid formation of Hair Wheat Protein (Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein) This one ...basically mixed in a clear formula shampoo that has a base Xanthan Gum Transparent ,CMC, Guargum It is compatible i.e. does not cause clouding. Or coagulate ... but enough to take it to test for treatment with base Xanthan Gum type transparent ,CMC, Guargum it is white and coagulate ...so continue testing with the base that is Xanthan Gum Transparent ,CMC, Guargum directly, it results that it becomes milky white and coagulate. So I ask that Hair Wheat Protein reaction with which group of substances? where it becomes milky white and can clot and please explain Why mix it with shampoo with the above formula? to be compatible Thank you in advance. Thank you very much R&D team.
sabaypri

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask Hair Wheat Protein

Postby staff » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:00 pm

Hello Hair Wheat Protein (Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein) is a positively charged protein. Makes it able to stick to the hair well, but the problem is when there is a positive charge. be mixed in an anionic formulation ( สารชะล้าง are mostly anionic or anionic), there will be a coagulation problem. dilute first Because it is usually used at a low rate anyway. and then be mixed in the formula when it is successful, or may choose สารชะล้าง ( surfactant ) that is non-ionic, such as the glucoside group ( Coco Glucoside , Lauryl Glucoside , Decyl Glucoside )
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development