Fragrance Formulation Development

อยากสอบถามการทำ น้ำหอม จาก coconut oil based ครับ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

I would like to inquire about making perfume from coconut oil based.

Postby pd24.contact » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:01 am

I want to know that compounds in the ascent น้ำหอม from น้ำมันมะพร้าว What substances are needed? in what ratio expected to use หัวน้ำหอม Fragrance oil 25-30% if just use Fractionated Coconut Oil 70-75% Fragrance Oil 25-30% or do I need other compounds to help? More questions. 1. At present, I try to use น้ำมันมะพร้าว cold pressed with general หัวน้ำหอม , but found that there was a stratification of หัวน้ำหอม with oil if I use the Fractionated Coconut Oil will encounter the stratification problem of หัวน้ำหอม with base น้ำมันมะพร้าว 2. หัวน้ำหอม when mixed in base Fractionated Coconut Oil will cause it. Is turbidity? 3. If used with a spray head. Can it be sprayed out as a fine mist? or will be viscous and If it's viscous, can I use any substance to help it be sprayed out as an aerosol?
pd24.contact

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I would like to inquire about making perfume from coconut oil based.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:57 pm

Hello น้ำมันมะพร้าว Cold Pressed No can be mixed with น้ำหอม is correct, you will need to use Fractionated Coconut Oil can be sprayed. But the spray head must be of good quality.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:57 pm

Hello น้ำมันมะพร้าว Cold Pressed No can be mixed with น้ำหอม is correct, you will need to use Fractionated Coconut Oil can be sprayed. But the spray head must be of good quality.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pd24.contact » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:32 pm

Please ask admin more if the bass is Fractioned Coconut Oil and still need to Do you put a fixing agent like DPG or an oxidizing agent to block light, and if necessary, which one should be used? In what ratio? Dipropylene glycol Octyl methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT) Thank you.
pd24.contact

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:01 pm

Hello, you need to consider the contrast of Ingredients to add to the base as well, the base is Fractionated Coconut Oil Dipropylene glycol is insoluble with Fractionated Coconut Oil , if added. Octyl methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate http://www.myskinrecipes.com/shop/spf-sunscreen/269-octisalate-ethylhexyl-salicylate-octyl-salicylate.html]Ethylhexyl Ethylhexyl Salicylate Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT) 4 items can dissolve in Fractionated Coconut Oil
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development