Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ​ว่าต้องปรับเพิ่มอะไรไหม​

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the recipe for me to see if I need to adjust anything.

Postby zigzag_a.p » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:47 pm

Please check the recipe for me to see if I need to adjust anything. Make a gel to whiten your skin quickly, "highlight" Water​ =76.7 2NA EDTA =0.10% Propylene . =2% Glycerin E =2.50 AnyGel . =1% lactic​ Acid​( AHA )​90% =5% Salicylic​ acid. =2% Safe-B3 .3% Water =10% Phenoxyethanal =0.50% Fragrance . Is this recipe sticky? Please check the recipe for me to see if you need to adjust anything. Make a gel to whiten your skin quickly, "highlight" Water​ =76.7 2NA EDTA =0.10% Propylene . =2% Glycerin E =2.50 AnyGel . =1% lactic​ Acid​( AHA )​90% =5% Salicylic​ acid. =2% Safe-B3 .3% Water =10% Phenoxyethanal =0.50% Fragrance . Is this recipe sticky?
zigzag_a.p

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula to see if there is any need to adjust.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:18 pm

Hello Salicylic Acid must be selected as a water soluble type. Complex Salicylic Acid (Powder, Water-Soluble) part other no problem AnyGel must be optimized. according to the desired viscosity
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please check the formula to see if there is any need to adjust.

Postby zigzag_a.p » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:37 am

while waiting for an answer I have pressed the order. It appears that when dissolved Salicylic Acid with normal propylene. Good, but when I see water Settling down immediately Using a helper, it doesn't dissolve. I don't know if there is a way to fix it or not. I want to reduce the cost by using salicylic in many recipes as well. The price is much lighter. Please let me know how to fix it, how do I use it?
zigzag_a.p

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development