Cosmetics Formulation Development

Light cream maker กับเครื่องปั่น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Light cream maker with blender

Postby peeriya.wong » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:19 am

Hello, please inquire. after using Light Cream Maker 3% mixed with about 10 electrolytes. % in the recipe and blended with a hand blender. It's similar to a milk frother. to test the formula It turns out that the hit is not smooth at all. when applied to the skin All substances go together well. But after that it's flute. which is recommended May be caused by not blending well enough. If so, what kind of Overhead stirrer can we choose? Overhead stirrer is this enough? no fluff or is it good Homogenizer go. yes I want to go to the showroom, but I live in other provinces. And the situation is not favorable :cry: You can give a brief introduction, I've seen some demos before.
peeriya.wong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Light cream maker with blender

Postby panupong_bm » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:35 pm

Small milk frother Is there a coil at the end? If yes, it's definitely not smooth. The machine is not strong enough. Recommend a hand mixer or hand blender that is a handle that can change the head. I use the blade to mix the cream all the time. It can be used very well. Except for some formulas that can't be used with this one, you have to try it yourself.
This answer received thanks from: peeriya.wongstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
panupong_bm

From thanks :: 2 Times

Re: Light cream maker with blender

Postby staff » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Hello milk frother Cannot be used to blend cream, recommend using Overhead stirrer รุ่นเล็กสุด
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development