Dietary Supplement Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง Food Additives บนเว็บไซต์ครับ

Need help and get help on dietary supplement formulation development

Ask about Food Additives on the website.

Postby panupong_bm » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:31 pm

Various extracts or various dry powders The products that are sold on the web are ingredients to be used as dietary supplements, right? If yes, can I buy it to mix it myself and then compress it in capsules for my own consumption, right? by mixing various powders enough to match And I see that there are some substances that dissolve in this fat. Will it be mixed with substances that are soluble in water? thank you very much
panupong_bm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about Food Additives on the website.

Postby staff » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:54 pm

Hello, it is used as an ingredient. In the production of food supplements, you can ask for more technical information from here.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby panupong_bm » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:52 pm

Ask more staff. 1. Fat-soluble ingredients need to be dissolved with oil before being packaged as soft gel or packed in capsules first. 2. Fat-soluble substances can be mixed with water-soluble substances in the same capsule? 3. The recommended amount per day, for example 200 mg. If we divide it into 2 meals, is it better than eating at one meal or not? 4. Some extracts do not enter the recommended dosage. How can we know it? For example, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone Thank you.
panupong_bm

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:10 pm

Hello, 1. Most of these ingredients have a (not very desirable) flavor, whether dissolved in water or oil. Therefore, it is recommended to pack tablets, capsules or pills to be more convenient to eat, except for some ingredients that do not have a taste or good taste, consider packing in a sachet, tearing and mixing with water to drink. capsule (Or hammer tablets) as well. 3. Depending on whether such substances can be excreted from the body or not. If you can drive and fast It is recommended to split the dosage into frequent meals. For example, Vitamin C because it dissolves in water and is quickly excreted from the body 4. Prompt to check and add information on the page. Web, can you?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Dietary Supplement Formulation Development