Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูส่วนผสม bakuchiol หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please look at the ingredients of bakuchiol.

Postby bom_nami » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:38 pm

Can I just mix this? how to mix and is there a need to adjust the ph? Citric Acid anhydrous when applied to the skin must be left for 20 minutes, followed by another cream or not because I saw that there was Vitamin C is on Bakuchiol 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 5% Q10 Argan Oil Thank you.
bom_nami

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please look at the ingredients of bakuchiol.

Postby staff » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:37 pm

Hello, I can only mix this. Bakuchiol 1% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 5% Argan Oil the rest 100% due to DMI and Q10 is not soluble in oil. Argan Oil , you can use it after Vitamin C , no need to wait 20 minutes because it's all oil.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bom_nami » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:57 am

[quote="staff"]Hello! Just mix it Bakuchiol 1% Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 5% Argan Oil the rest is 100% due to DMI and Q10 is not soluble in oil. Argan Oil can be used after Vitamin C , no need to wait 20 minutes because it's all oil
put on นำพาสาร into the skin Ethoxydiglycol already exist? Do I have to adjust the pH as well and with which substance should I adjust it? Read and listen to find out that Vitamin C ip stable at ph below 5 thanks
bom_nami

Postby staff » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Hello,
put on yourself. นำพาสาร into the skin Ethoxydiglycol already exist[/ quote] Yes
Does it need to adjust the ph value and with which substance to adjust it? Read and listen to find out that Vitamin C ip stable at ph below 5
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is the most stable in pH range 5.0-5.5, use a weak acid such as glycolic acid adjust pH okay
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bom_nami » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:23 am

[quote="staff"]Hello!
Put yourself นำพาสาร into the skin Ethoxydiglycol already exist[/ quote] Yes
Do I need to adjust the ph value as well and with which substance should I adjust it? Read and listen to find out that Vitamin C ip stable at ph below 5
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is the most stable in pH range 5.0-5.5, use a weak acid such as glycolic acid adjust pH Yes
Use agan oil as an oil phase without any water content glycolic acid is it soluble in oil?
bom_nami

Postby staff » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:03 pm

Hello, sorry, the team misunderstood. If the formula is oil-based, then there is no need to adjust the pH again.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development