Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนขอส่วนผสมสบู่ก้อน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for a bar of soap mixture

Postby star_pupa » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:23 pm

Hello, newbie making soap. I'm ordering many types of substances to add special properties to oil soap / soap. กลีเซอรีน but it can only be read in liquid soap. I would like to know if there are any substances that can be put in a bar of soap (reduce acne, dissolve acne, wrinkles, blemishes, freckles and whiten skin, scrub away scurf) and use them for sale as well. I want to order many kinds I'm afraid that I ordered it and can't put it in the oil soap. thank you seller
star_pupa

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: asking for bar soap ingredients

Postby staff » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:24 pm

Hello, bar soap made from Alkali+oil(+ Glycerin ), which is popularly called glycerin soap It is a high pH product, so there is a limit to adding any skin care ingredients to the formula. as there are few ingredient options. In addition, skin care can not be done for a short time, such as when those ingredients come into contact with the skin for 15 seconds and then be washed off. The expected performance is very low. Adding any ingredient to this bar of soap mainly for advertising If, when taken to test the actual performance, it is found that it is not effective. or occur at a very low level compared to those ingredients To be used in formulations, leave it on the skin (gel, serum, cream).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development