Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรเซรั่มค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the serum recipe.

Postby icejaraa » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Hello, I would like to ask about the recipe for the serum to add water. I don't have a base in the formula yet. Please RD recommend me. Which base should I use? I want the formula to look moist. sheabutter water, jojoba water, does these two clog your skin? WaterLock 2% Calendula 5% B5 3% B3 5% GlucoBright 4% MOIST24 5% Snail Secretion 3% Double Hyaluron 5% HydroAlgae 1% Ammonium Lactate 1 % Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 5% Trehalose 3 % shea butter water 5% Jojoba Ester 5% Collagen HP 5% Snow muchroom hyaluron 1% Troxerutin 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% water left, thank you.
icejaraa

From thanks :: 17 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about serum formula?

Postby icejaraa » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:15 am

Cut off the snow mushroom.
icejaraa

Postby icejaraa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:41 pm

Hello, try to test it. The texture of the serum is slightly viscous from the ingredients already. I think I don't need a base anymore, but it's foaming. I think it's from Collagen HP discard Will the bubbles disappear or do I need to use x-foam to help?
icejaraa

Postby icejaraa » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:31 pm

Hello, I left the test and the bubble disappeared. The serum texture is quite sticky, so I cut the body MOIST24 exited.
icejaraa

Postby staff » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:22 am

Hello, gooey. It should be mainly from these 4 items. Ammonium Lactate 1% Trehalose 3% shea butter water 5% Jojoba Ester 5% recommended fine reduce Or add ingredients to help adjust skin feel on the skin, such as the silicone group.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby icejaraa » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:43 pm

I have removed the shebutter jojoba, less greasy, once the serum is completely absorbed. There will be a smooth feel, coated on the face with a slightly tight face. But it's still gooey. If you don't want to use silicone add VersaMoist or LipidSoft Moist so that The formula is smoother, not sticky on the face. Would it be suitable?
icejaraa

Postby staff » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:14 am

Hello, I need to try to adjust it. But you can't expect the skin to feel like a brand counter serum because it is usually used in groups. ซิลิโคน always helps to adjust the touch surface.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development