Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการละลายของ DPHP

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

DPHP Solubility Inquiry

Postby nonthipat.s » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello, I would like to use Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline with just น้ำมันธรรมชาติ blended only Read from the usage data is soluble in oil So I thought it would melt into the oil and be homogeneous without any synergy. The formula I tried is 1. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline 2% 2. Fractionated Coconut Oil 73% 3. Tocotrienols 1% remove DPHP 2% vs Coconut Oil 40% enter บีกเกอร์ take preheat to thaw Temperature 80-90 degrees, finished, it melts homogeneously. So I tried to leave it for a day and wait and see, the next day it came back to flake as shown in the attached picture, this is it, it will precipitate, there must be a binder in the formula? because I understand that it can be dissolved with oil I want to do something simple. because I just want to dissolve with น้ำมันมะพร้าว Wait for the temperature to drop. 40 degrees and then add Tocotrienols This is the end, what should I do? Please suggest me how to use it. Because I understand that there is only oil, all of them don't need any kind of binder. I want to be a light face oil. Just apply it to my face. Thank you.
Attachments
5F28DC70-9C3B-4AD1-A7FB-DA57C4E5DA3D.jpeg
5F28DC70-9C3B-4AD1-A7FB-DA57C4E5DA3D.jpeg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
1B677DFE-9A14-42B3-BD7C-F241D72818E1.jpeg
1B677DFE-9A14-42B3-BD7C-F241D72818E1.jpeg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
nonthipat.s

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about solubility of DPHP

Postby staff » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Hello, I can't do it. DPHP is semi-dispersible, semi-dispersible, in emulsion formulations, adjust the formula to cream. If you want to have a bit more oil ratio It can be done by adding DPHP in the process after the blending of water, oil is finished, by adding and blending to disperse.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nonthipat.s » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:06 am

From this post http://www.myskinrecipes.com/topic12137.html if add Oil Blender 1% according to the data attached to the image DPHP Will it dissolve into the oil formula? 1. DPHP 2% 2.fractioned Coconut Oil 96% 3. Oil Blender 1% 4. Tocotrienols 1% warmed 1+2+3 DPHP Melt, heat not more than 80 degrees, blend for 5-10 minutes, wait for temperature to reduce to 40 degrees, add 4. Add if done. Like this DPHP Will it dissolve, will it be homogeneous with all the ingredients?
Attachments
E55855F8-14A0-475F-AA76-5F5E9ACB8CD6.png
E55855F8-14A0-475F-AA76-5F5E9ACB8CD6.png (4.15 MiB) Viewed 2199 times
nonthipat.s

Postby nonthipat.s » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:31 am

or I use Oil Thick Clear can be made into เจลน้ำมัน plain DPHP It will dissolve and disperse in the gel. silk oil
nonthipat.s

Postby staff » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:28 am

Hello, not clear or clear melting, may be difficult to do with high temperature. (which in this case when it cools down It will become the same powder) or by reducing the rate of use (in which case, if the reduction is too much may not see results)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nonthipat.s » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:48 pm

Disturbing the team. I want to fix the old stuff that is left behind and make it into a simple lip gloss stick. But I've never done it, I don't have any knowledge of lipstick making. From DPHP old mix 2g with Fractionated Coconut Oil 40 g remaining in บีกเกอร์ Original formula 1. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline 2% 2. Fractionated Coconut Oil 73% 3. Tocotrienols 1% If used as a lip balm melted into a rotary stick, I can add Beeswax can it be forged? From where I came to think Adjust the old formula 1. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline 2% 2. Fractionated Coconut Oil 40% increase 3. shea butter 5% 4. Beeswax 52.50% (not sure if the proportion is too hard or too liquid or not) this one is from the bee farm, still have left 5. Vitamin E Acetate 0.50% remove the oil fraction in บีกเกอร์ Fractionated Coconut Oil 40 g.+ DPHP 2g add เชียบัตเตอร์ 5g with Beeswax down Forge until it melts All gone, wait for 60 degrees, enter วิตามินอี Hurry up and pour it into the lip stick. at all If you just do this formula, the DPHP Will it fuse with lip texture or is there any limitation? I don't care if it's clear or not. It will cool to powder. But if melted into a stick at all Will it be dispersed in the lip texture? DPHP 2% If you do this formula It still affects the efficiency or if you want to concentrate, see the performance at all. Do you add it to 5%? But I read from the old post, on the eyes, use the proportion of active substance less than half of the formula for normal skin. Sensitive eyes and mouth. Should I reduce the proportion like eyes? But face substance DPHP There is a sample Before After Lip image that can be used up to 5%, but the company recommends a 1-2% use rate if I want to use 5% for better results. Could it be better? Another thing, please suggest the knowledge of proportions and wax that the company sells. or lip balm or lip sticks as an alternative to me makes me have more accurate knowledge To make a lip stick as well Beeswax that I have, I I don't know if it can be made into a lip stick or not. Please help me. looking to have Synthetic White Beeswax (China) The price is not very strong. If you put it alone Will the texture of the lip balm be? or what should be added Please suggest. I looked to melt the normal lip balm tube. which is a general round bar but would like advice if made into a lipstick stick Do I have to add any additives? to be more solid I would buy the ingredients to try at once. by giving it as little errors as possible. thank you very much
nonthipat.s

Postby staff » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Hello, you can blend it to spread the wax into a balm. Lip balm consists mainly of wax. The proportion depends on the hardness of the balm you want. then replace the wax proportion with oil DPHP usage rate 1-2% is recommended.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nonthipat.s » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:15 pm

thank you
nonthipat.s

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development