Cosmetics Formulation Development

allantoin

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

allantoin

Postby nupookca » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:18 pm

1. If using Allantoin o.5% Must use natural betaine to dissolve silk? 2. Allantoin If put in refrigerated cream, do not put more than 0.2%? Is 0.2% enough for protection? Irritation? 3. Allantoin can be used to mitigate allergies? or only irritation 4. Allantoin with Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Which one is more suitable for losers? yes
nupookca

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: allantoin

Postby icejaraa » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:40 am

Please allow me to share from the skin that I have used. 1. Mine doesn't use natural beta, but it still dissolves in water. 3. I think it helps to soothe my skin well. Red skin from acne can help calm it. Reduce allergies. You have to look at what you are allergic to. If the skin is strong, it can reduce allergic reactions. 4. From the 2 I have used, both are equally good. Sensitive people can use both.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
icejaraa

From thanks :: 17 Times

Re: allantoin

Postby staff » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:30 pm

Hello, it is not necessary to use it at a high rate. 0.1-0.2% is enough. It is recommended to use with other substances as well. Not the only one
4. Allantoin Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate which one is suitable for people? Lose more than each other
They work in different mechanisms, they can be used together to enhance efficiency.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development