Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการใช้ MSH WhiteTM (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the use of MSH WhiteTM (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine).

Postby sakul_wudangzhan » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:20 pm

I use MSH White TM ( Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ) to make serum. But the problem encountered was when the MSH White TM ( Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ) is mixed with oil and dissolved, after cooling MSH White TM ( Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ) came back together again. permanently insoluble in water When mixed with an oil binder with water, it becomes a product. The texture of the product is not smooth, it looks like pieces of MSH White TM ( Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ) in which the fragment is not Knowing how to have a melting technique and or how to make and or use it to make the texture come out smooth? MSH White TM ( Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine ) Is there a substitute that is easier to use? and get smooth texture, thank you
sakul_wudangzhan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using MSH WhiteTM (Undecylenoyl phenylalani

Postby staff » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:02 am

Hello, we need to solder at hot temperatures. I don't know what to use Please inform the composition and mixing process as you can. not wrong element It's the wrong step.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sakul_wudangzhan » Fri May 27, 2022 9:41 pm

Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) as a binder, I dissolved MSH as well. heat with oil When it dissolves, it is lifted down. Let it warm and then add. Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) I don't dare to put Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) Go heat with fear. Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil) will be damaged.
sakul_wudangzhan

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:57 pm

Hello Silky Serum Base Plus is heat resistant. To solder at a high temperature, recommend 70 degrees.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development