Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาเกี่ยวกับการผลิตเจล ยาหม่อง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consultation on the production of gel, balm

Postby anonpong » Wed May 18, 2022 3:24 pm

Discuss how to create a gel from a combination of the following products. Borneo + Menthol + Camphor 9+18+7g Total 34g Plai oil (coconut oil as solvent) 10 ml Coconut oil 9 ml Various essential oils Total 2 ml Herb extracted in ethanol evaporated to 1 ml concentration, tested Oil Fix O. 10% which gels well. But when it was left, it was found that a certain amount of liquid was separated. Therefore, I would like to ask: 1. How to determine whether stirring or spinning Oil Fix O into the product. Is the gel born enough? The method I use is observed with the naked eye that The gel is already at the desired viscosity level. and sufficiently thorough 2. Separation of the liquid from the gel in this case. caused by use สารก่อเจล or caused by stirring or spinning. not enough thoroughly 3. If caused by using สารก่อเจล is not suitable, what type of agent should be used instead? and what are the principles 4. If changing from gel to cream instead What are the guidelines? Thank you in advance for your advice.
anonpong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on gel production

Postby staff » Wed May 25, 2022 9:51 pm

Hello, I don't know how to use it. Oil Thick Clear S yet?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development