Cosmetics Formulation Development

สามารถใช้บรรจุภัณฑ์จากภายนอกได้ไหม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Question about packaging

Postby pongpat.o » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:35 pm

เนื่องจากเคยอ่านเจอข้อกำหนดว่า ทางบริษัทจะไม่รับบรรจุภัณฑ์จากภายนอก แต่เห็นมีโพสต์หนึ่งที่ staff ตอบในเชิงใช้บรรจุภัณฑ์จากภายนอกได้ค่ะ ดังภาพ

จึงอยากสอบถามว่า หากสั่งในนามแบรนด์ที่จดแจ้งอย.แล้ว และสั่งในปริมาณขั้นต่ำ 500 ชิ้น สามารถใช้บรรจุภัณฑ์จากภายนอกได้ไหมคะ เนื่องจากต้องการออกแบบบรรจุภัณฑ์เองค่ะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

pongpat.o

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask a question

Postby pongpat.o » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:45 pm

pongpat.o

Re: Question about packaging

Postby pongpat.o » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:41 pm

Please allow me to repost again. Like when the previous message is posted in the system, there is a problem. I would like to inquire if ordering products under the brand name And the minimum order quantity is 500 pieces. Can I use external packaging? Because I have read the terms that the company does not accept external packaging. But there was one thread where the staff replied that it was possible to use external packaging. https://www.myskinrecipes.com/topic12371.html So I wonder if I can conclude it or not? Because I want to use the designed packaging. but will retain the message from the source in all respects
pongpat.o

Re: question about

Postby staff » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:00 pm

hello

Currently not open Due to the problem of bringing the external packaging in, there are problems with dirt, leakage, incomplete packaging, etc., which in the case of packaging that the company has to choose from in the system The company will have a quality control process to avoid problems. and can take full responsibility when encountering any problems But if brought from outside and found a problem Controversy arises who is responsible Because of the packaging problem, many times it is not a small matter. many are making All products are damaged.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

1Re: Ask a question

Postby pongpat.o » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:41 pm

Oh I understand. Thank you.

pongpat.o

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development