Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเพิ่มเติมGUAR CAT(standard)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire more about GUAR CAT(standard)

Postby diyskincare888 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:16 am

Hello, please ask for more information about using Guar Cat standard. I don't know when used in shampoo. Is this substance compatible with all types of detergents? Experiment to make shampoo using a surfactant in the Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed protein group, it appears that when surfactant is added to dissolved Guar cat, the shampoo will be cloudy. which is actually acceptable if it doesn't damage the formula But I'm not sure that the white is cloudy because it doesn't fit or is used incorrectly or not. It immediately became liquid and watery. So I don't know if Guar Cat Standard is not compatible with Silicone Quick Cond or not. Thank you (use another account to order products).
diyskincare888

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about GUAR CAT(standard)

Postby staff » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:42 pm

hello

The appearance may be caused by the incompatibility of the ingredients, but because the staff has no information about Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed protein, so I'm not sure what it looks like, but Guarcat is water soluble. and has a positive charge

Silicone Quick-Cond recommends trying to adjust the mixing process. try to dissolve in water From the first step, see

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Inquire about GUAR CAT(standard)

Postby diyskincare888 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:42 am

Thank you very much, I will try to adjust it.

diyskincare888

From thanks :: 1 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development