Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากจะทำเซรั่ม รบกวนช่วยดูส่วนผสมที่เหมาะสมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

want to make a serum Can you help me find the right ingredients?

Postby sincere9955 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:30 pm

I have combination skin, oily in the zone and dry like dehydrated skin. Wrinkles on the forehead, under the eyes, uneven skin I want to make a serum that has a moisturizing effect. ลดริ้วรอย skin, tighten pores within 1 bottle. Desired texture, non-greasy, fast absorbing. Ingredients are available as follows - BioSulphur™ - Hi-EGCG™ (Green Tea Extract) - N-Acetyl Cysteine - beta glucan - Ethyl Ascorbic acid - Tranexamic Acid - Activated Resorcinol - Plankton GP4G™ - Japanese Cedar - Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract - Ume Extract - Rice Vitamin - 4MSK - Yeast Radiance™ - Active Resveratrol™ - Vitamin B3 - Cell-Energy™ - Perfect-C - MOIST24 should I choose? And how much is it good to use? and do not know beta glucan mixed in cream will it have a bad smell or not? Anyway, please advise, thank you.
sincere9955

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a serum Can you help me find the right ingredients?

Postby staff » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, from the member's order history, the team thinks that the member has tried many ingredients in this inquiry formula. The study team asked if What ingredients have members tried and saw results as expected? So that the team will give advice by choosing the ingredients that the members use and see the results as the main principle of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sincere9955 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:04 am

sincere9955

Postby staff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:36 am

Hello
Perfect-C and Ethyl Ascorbic acid cannot be used with Vitamin B3 BioSulphur™ doesn't fit the purpose of this formula. BioSulphur™ if applied to the face will focus on solving acne problems which is not in the purpose of this formula The rate of use of various ingredients Please ask members to check the product details page of each ingredient.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sincere9955 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Water : 28.3% Disodium EDTA : 0.2% MOIST24 : 2% 4MSK : 2% Tranexamic Acid : 3% Cell-Energy™ : 1% Japanese Cedar : 1% Ume Extract : 3 % Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract : 2% Hi-EGCG : 3% N-Acetyl Cysteine : 3% beta glucan : 5% Active Resveratrol™ : 3% Phenoxyethanol SA : 1% oil Perfect-C : 3% Activated Resorcinol : 1% SKIN-DEFENSE® : 2% LipidSoft™ Lite : 3% Cyclomethicone : 10% Dimethicone : 10% Silk Serum Base Plus 10% last part Reservoir-Tech : 3% น้ำหอม : 0.5% Can this formula be like this? I have combination skin, oily T-zone. I want a serum that is not sticky, I want it to be dry, absorb quickly, comfortable skin, necessary. must wear Ethyl Alcohol , and if so, how much should I put in it? Ask for more If making sunscreen use Water : 53.8% Disodium EDTA : 0.2% SPF Protect Plus™ 20% LipidSoft Dry : 5% Cyclomethicone : 5% Dimethicone : 5% Silk Serum Base Plus 10% Phenoxyethanol SA : 1% Can you use this formula?
sincere9955

Postby staff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:47 am

Hello
Water : 28.3% Disodium EDTA : 0.2% MOIST24 : 2% 4MSK : 2% Tranexamic Acid : 3% Cell-Energy™ : 1% Japanese Cedar : 1% Ume Extract : 3% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract : 2% Hi-EGCG : 3% N-Acetyl Cysteine : 3% beta glucan : 5% Active Resveratrol™ : 3% Phenoxyethanol SA : 1% oil Perfect-C : 3% Activated Resorcinol : 1% SKIN-DEFENSE® : 2 % LipidSoft™ Lite : 3% Cyclomethicone : 10% Dimethicone : 10 % Silk Serum Base Plus 10% last part Reservoir-Tech : 3 % น้ำหอม : 0.5% Is this formula like this? Sticky, want to dry, absorb quickly, comfortable skin, need to wear Ethyl Alcohol and if so, how much should I put?
- Please cut Dimethicone removed from the formula and replaced with water. [Cause : The water in the recipe is too little, there will be a problem of blending the recipe] - Please cut LipidSoft™ Lite was removed from the formula and replaced with water [cause: too little water in the formula, will cause problems. Can you coordinate the recipe?] - Please reduce Cyclomethicone to 5% and replace with water [cause: too little water in the formula, it will cause Problems in synchronizing the formula] Using Silky Serum Base Plus in blending/creating the formula. Must have a blender. Please refer to the product details page for detailed instructions on how to use it. before mixing
Ask for more information If making sunscreen use Water : 53.8% Disodium EDTA : 0.2% SPF Protect Plus™ 20% LipidSoft Dry : 5% Cyclomethicone : 5% Dimethicone : 5% Silk Serum Base Plus 10% Phenoxyethanol SA : 1% Can this formula work?[/quote ] How much SPF members do you expect to get?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sincere9955 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:44 am

SPF 22 is enough
sincere9955

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello
Disodium EDTA : 0.2% SPF Protect Plus™ 20% LipidSoft Dry : 5% Cyclomethicone : 5% Dimethicone : 5% Silk Serum Base Plus 10% Phenoxyethanol SA : 1%
please cut LipidSoft Dry and Dimethicone Exit No need Other parts have no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development