Haircare Recipes

รบกวนช่วยตรวจสอบ สูตร Pomade ให้หน่อยนะครับ

sharing your hair care recipes

Please help me check the Pomade recipe.

Postby czerrus » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Formula 1 component contains shea butter Mango Butter Jojoba Butter Castor oil Sweet Almond Oil Grape Seed Oil I want to know if all the ingredients will be compatible? I want it to be vegan and all natural. The second formula is Distilled Water PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil shea butter Mango Butter Jojoba butter Castor oil Sweet Almond Oil Grape Seed Oil would like to know if you put everything in the right amount and was stepped The pomade will come out together. Is it safe for hair? Thank you.
czerrus

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me check the Pomade recipe.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:01 am

Hello, the formula as the member has informed. Formula 1, in the long term, there may be problems separating from each other. recommend more Oil Blender 2-3% to help blend the oil/ Different types of Butter are homogeneous. Formula 2 cannot be mixed together. Due to the presence of water and oil, they need to be blended together. There is no Cream Maker or Emulsifier in the recipe.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby czerrus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 am

In the first formula, if you want it to be all natural, then add Oil Blender is it still considered all natural? Is there another way to make the butter and oil together without separating the layers? In the second formula, PEG-40 is not a mixture of oil and water. together right?
czerrus

Postby czerrus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:35 am

Ask for more information. So why in some formulas I saw him wearing beewax , different types of oils, petroluem jelly, and the texture is so good together? And in some formulas that don't have petroluem jelly, let me give you an example of one brand. Cera Alba ( Beeswax ), Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Microcrystalline Wax , Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii ( shea butter ) Fruit, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance , Andropogon zizanioides (Vetiver) Oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil. Do you know why the textures go together well and don't separate layers? Thank you.
czerrus

Postby czerrus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:56 am

I would like to ask one more question, can different types of cream maker be used in the pomade formula that is mixed with water, right?
czerrus

Postby staff » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello
in the first recipe if you want to be all natural then add Oil Blender will it still be considered all natural? Is there another way to make butter and oil together without layering?
is not All Natural. You could try using a natural emulsifier like Soy Lecithin But the coordination efficiency and stability can't compete with the chemical group
In the second formula, PEG-40 is not a mixture of oil and water, right?
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil is an emulsifier with high HLB that helps to coordinate water-oil. but only for the formula characteristics that Only a small amount of oil will work.
Ask for more information So why in some formulas I saw him wearing beewax , different types of oils, petroluem jelly, so the texture goes well together? And in some formulas that don't have petroluem jelly, let me give you an example of one brand. Cera Alba ( Beeswax ), Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Microcrystalline Wax , Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii ( shea butter ) Fruit, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance , Andropogon zizanioides (Vetiver) Oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil. Do you know why the texture blends well and doesn't separate layers? Thank you.
Wax itself, which is how many of the first 3 items, can help reduce the chance of stratification. But if it goes through freeze and thaw many times, it will definitely break up unless the user is defined. Do not keep it in a cool place (keep it at room temperature only - do not use it to constantly change the temperature)
Just one more question, different types of cream maker can be used. In the pomade recipe, you can mix it with water, right?
Yes, but you need to look at the texture you want. whether it is suitable or new Useful or not because of the cream that is applied to the skin with pomade meat needs and characteristics texture What users want will be different.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby czerrus » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:41 am

thank you very much i
czerrus

Return to Haircare Recipes