Make-up Recipes

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรบลัชออนหน่อยค่ะ

share your make-up formulations

Please help me to look at the blush formula.

Postby downnie.north » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:52 am

Please suggest. Cream blush formula Done, there is a problem stratification of water with ซิลิโคน Aqua 47% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Butylene Glycol 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Cyclopentasiloxane 15% Dimethicone (Very Light/5, Low-Odor) 10% SiliSilk 3% Hydrogenated Polydecene 2% Silicone Shine 5% Hectorite Gel™ (Cyclomethicone Base) 5% SiliSolve 1% Synthetic Fluorphlogopite 3% MakeGlow 3% Colors ReadyMix™ White (Silicone Based) FD&C Yellow No.5 Lake EasyMix™ Ultramarine Blue EasyMix D&C Red No.28 Al Lake EasyMix™ how to solve the problem and how Hectorite Gel very hard to dissolve, how to dissolve?
downnie.north

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at the blush formula

Postby staff » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello, the formula is stratified because SiliSolve can't cement oil. in the member's formula There is oil too. Recommended to adjust the formula by canceling SiliSolve exit the formula and add 1. SiliSolve Plus 2% 2. Silicone Blender 4%, both of these will help to harmonize the formula to avoid separate floors The method of mixing is mix a portion of ซิลิโคน all mix well first. Cyclopentasiloxane 15% Dimethicone (Very Light/5, Low-Odor) 10% SiliSilk 3% Silicone Shine 5% Hectorite Gel™ (Cyclomethicone Base) 5% SiliSolve Plus 2% Silicone Blender 4% If there is a compatibility problem Hectorite Gel ™ and other ingredients are modified by adding liquid silicone Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Silicone Shine into texture Hectorite Gel ™ Blend until well blended. (It will be a characteristic of dispersion Not dissolved together) and then mixed with other items in the section. ซิลิโคน . ซิลิโคน and then add the oil part to the ซิลิโคน This ซิลิโคน is blended together. In this step, check if there is no segregation. Then mix the water as follows: Aqua 47% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Butylene Glycol 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Mix well. and then gradually add it to the ซิลิโคน little by little, blend well. then add more When all the water part is added to the part ซิลิโคน and at this stage, you will find that the formula will be thick. Then add the different types of powders, both pigments and texture adjusting powders. into the recipe Stir to distribute.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby downnie.north » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Ask for more information. The formula has a rather strong smell. But if possible, do not want to put น้ำหอม what should I do?
downnie.north

Postby staff » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello, if it's an oil formula? ซิลิโคน in this manner must use Odor-Kill AD helps to reduce the smell. If the formula contains water as an element can choose to use Odor-Kill Normal type (dissolved in water) can help reduce the smell.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby downnie.north » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:37 am

Ask for more information. From the above formula can reduce SiliSolve Plus Silicone Blend down again to reduce costs? Will it affect the formula? Thank you.
downnie.north

Postby downnie.north » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:38 am

downnie.north

Postby staff » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Hello, it can be reduced. Both substances are responsible for coordinating the formula so that there is no separation. reducing the rate of use thus increasing the risk of stratification. how to know How much can be reduced? Members must take the test. that after falling to the desired level Leave it for a reasonable amount of time and have a separation or not? Aids to speed up formula stability testing, such as heat treatment at 40 degrees or centrifugation. Centrifuge It can help to know the results faster.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby downnie.north » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:25 pm

thank you very much
downnie.north

Postby nu_kate29 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:48 am

May I ask how many g of this recipe do you make?
nu_kate29

Return to Make-up Recipes