Cosmetics Formulation Development

ทำไมสารBHAแบบธรรมดาถึงไม่ยอมละลายสักทีคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Why doesn't normal BHA dissolve?

Postby hydronium_ion3 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:26 pm

[quote="ssper1997"]If you want to make a toner using the BHA Normal. Which one should I wear?
I'm not a staff member, but while waiting for staff to answer, I tried to search old information. Let's answer first in case it can help. In the past, C7 used to share the formula BHA Toner 1) Propylene Glycol 40-45% 2) Salicylic Acid conventional 1.5-2% 3) Polysorbate 20 4.5% 4) water (complete 100%) 5) สารกันเสีย Mix 1,2 3 to dissolve completely first, then add water. This formula has disadvantages: Propylene Glycol is so large that you may feel greasy on your face. But if you use it as a toner, wipe it with a cotton pad, it's fine. Either way, you can try it or wait for the staff again.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
hydronium_ion3

From thanks :: 10 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby ssper1997 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Thank you for your advice.
ssper1997

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby khunchinz » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:00 pm

It's complex BHA it's easy to dissolve, giving it a light texture as if you slapped your face with plain water... Don't mess with BHA Normal type so it's a waste of time. It's technical. We don't have that kind of knowledge... Complex BHA is the best and if you want PH to go acid <4, suggest to add Lactobionic Acid certification...
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times

Postby ssper1997 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:42 am

Post a thread to find out more. what we don't know We have doubts, we have to ask here. The post clearly said that I want to use it normally. But the staff could not answer. We also recommend other alternatives instead, even though we are only interested in this one. If it can't be done with normal ones. Why is it being sold??? When asked about making the recipe, there was no reply ^^"
ssper1997

Postby panupong_bm » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:40 pm

Ask me. When it melts, it's warm. Isopentyldiol heat to 70-80 C? Because now I use serums that contain ingredients. BHA 2% on (mixed) when mixing warm hair Isopentyldiol too, to help BHA melt faster and then put it in the water Serum texture is normal. no precipitation
panupong_bm

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development