Cosmetics Formulation Development

เนื้อเจลแยกชั้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

separate layer of gel

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:46 am

Water to 100% face gel formula TaraGel 0.8% heat and stir to form a gel (from the details it says that using heat will stabilize the texture) EDTA 0.2% PolyProtect 1% Aloe Vera Extract 3% Tomato Extract 3% Sea Kelp 2.5% Grapeseed ext. ract 0.5% Rose Water 20% Glycerin 2% Phenoxyethanol 1% I have used it many times already. The texture of the gel is quite thick. no problem The way to do it is the same. But the last time this was done after about a month. The texture is very liquid and not gel at all. I haven't noticed since when the layers are separated. So I went to look at the part stored in the plastic bag left over after the tube was full. Found that there is a thick gel texture like the usual that I have used below. and the liquid part is on top The storage location is not hot. I don't know why The rest is kept in the bag and kept in the refrigerator separately. Isn't the temperature relevant? Personally, I think that the texture will not change from thick gel to liquid. But it's probably separate. Then the heavy gel part falls below. When applied, you can see that the gel texture is thick as always. When used continuously, the thick part is gone. The liquid above it flows out. I saw that the meat was liquid. Is it possible that TaraGel has been stored for a long time and it loses texture build properties. Because the purchase of a small jar can be used many times. Because the first time to make normal meat from the beginning to use until it's gone but came later TaraGel is almost gone. The texture is not stable like the first. Storage is normal. in a sealed jar Put an airtight box with a desiccant pouch. When opened, the powder condition is normal. Isn't it a lump? Ask another question สารสร้างเนื้อเจล for applying the skin (water base), each one is different in terms of softness, smoothness, not sticky. TaraGel , Pro Polymer , AnyGel , Pullulan , Satin Cream Maker Thank you.
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Separate gel texture

Postby dharmaamm » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:01 am

Additional questions from above. Forgot to ask one more thing, if we use Glycerin Gel instead of Gel Maker any other type in the above formula, will you get it? and The texture feels different from Gel Maker how?
dharmaamm

From thanks :: 2 Times

Re: Separate gel texture

Postby staff » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Hello, from the information that the members informed, the team guessed that it was caused by the loss of the formula. (higher infection growth by the selected formula Phenoxyethanol which controls bacteria well. but susceptible to fungi) and when the infection begins to form Often affect the texture of the formula has various characteristics that are sometimes difficult to predict. by the liquid It is one of the characteristics that can happen. Dear members, please try more สารกันเสีย or change สารกันเสีย e.g. use Phenoxyethanol SA instead, which has broad spectrum effect. improved (meaning to cover a wide variety of germs) by the characteristics of the formula that members have informed It is more difficult to control the infection than the general formula. Because almost all ingredients are selected as natural ingredients. The yeast is therefore easier to grow than the general formula. You can use Glycerin Gel in this formula, but the texture of the skin, which is the personal feeling of each person. Might have to test it. Personally, R&D doesn't like the texture of the skin. Glycerin Gel but I like the texture. but like the texture of TaraGel but I don't like the texture. (turbid - not useful)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development