Cosmetics Products Analysis

ช่วยแนะนำวิธีการผสมครีมหน่อยคับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Can you give me some tips on how to mix the cream?

Postby anuruk182s » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Fit newbie Please advise me how to mix it up a bit. Essence cream. The ingredients are as follows. There are 6 of them. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 55g Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) - 10 g Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3g DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid - 25g Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (Ultra-Fine) - 15 g Repair Activator™ - 5 grams. The number of grams on the back is what I ordered. Others can be added if recommended.
anuruk182s

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Suggest me how to mix cream

Postby anuruk182s » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Please fix the new ingredients. Mess with the order of the ingredients a bit. or how to mix it up a bit Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid Repair Activator GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) Coffee Extract Ectoine (Ectoin) The following ingredients I use (aka. Pitera ) instead of water, will it be possible to mix it into essence and required สารกันเสีย ?
anuruk182s

Postby staff » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Hello - the formula can be mixed. But there will be a lot of gooey. because it uses a lot of ingredients including some ingredients such as DMAE is especially gooey - DMAE can irritate the skin. - If members choose to use Pitera is the base, with more than 70% utilization, no need to add. สารกันเสีย again because Pitera topped สารกันเสีย from the manufacturer.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby anuruk182s » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:05 pm

Let me ask 2 more things. 1. The order of mixing each substance into the base. Is it necessary to know which one must be mixed before or after? I'm going to mix 50ml of cream for my own use. I have to take 50 x and % of the ingredients specified, right? For example, component A, use 3%, then take 50 X 0.03 = 1.5ml. Is this correct?
anuruk182s

Postby staff » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:38 pm

Hello, that's correct, but when calculating, it uses weight. Not the volume, 50g cream, 1% ingredients are equal to 0.5g (not counting volume in milliliters)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby anuruk182s » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Thank you very much
anuruk182s

Postby anuruk182s » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:08 pm

Ask for more from the cream ingredients that I have asked Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid Repair Activator GlucoBright™ (Acetyl glucosa Ectoine (Ectoin) Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ The following ingredients are used and I feel very satisfied to some extent. But here I want to add the properties of this cream to be able to exfoliate the skin by using it. Papaya Enzyme (Papain) More Papaya Enzyme (Papain) Rei would like to ask if it can be used or if there are other components that can be replaced. Please help. Thank you.
anuruk182s

Postby staff » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Hello Papain has one important limitation, which is not stable well in water when dissolved in water. The efficiency of the enzyme will decrease gradually. especially if heated Papain is therefore suitable for dry powder formulations. (For example, a face wash, when it comes into contact with water, it works on the skin immediately. in which case will perform very well) Papain can not be used in this formula. in case of need ผลัดเซลล์ผิว In this formula, the learning team recommends Complex Salicylic Acid (Powder, Water-Soluble) 1- 2% would be the best.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis