Fragrance Formulation Development

Benzyl Alcohol

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Benzyl Alcohol

Postby orjira.p » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:51 pm

Hello, inquire Benzyl Alcohol can be taken. become a bass น้ำหอม spray on the body? If yes, what ratio is required? And which substance should be used? Or if you don't mind, please explain this substance to me. Thank you very much.
orjira.p

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Benzyl Alcohol

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:38 pm

Hello, for what reason do you need a member? Benzyl Alcohol base น้ำหอม instead of Ethyl Alcohol which would be more appropriate?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby orjira.p » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Read the details of this substance and it can last up to 35 hours, I'm not sure if I understand it correctly. The details are as follows. Function/actions: fragrance, flavor น้ำหอม น้ำมันหอมระเหย or Aroma Chemicals have not been tested for their skin benefits. therefore cannot claim any benefit to the skin. In addition to giving the desired scent in any product Physical appearance: colorless clear oily liquid (est) Smell life (lasting): 35 hour(s) at 100.00 % Scent strength: medium Usage rate: 0.10% - 5.00% (can be used a lot. or less, can be obtained by the FDA and the manufacturer does not set a low or high rate)
orjira.p

Postby staff » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:54 pm

Hello, members have misunderstood. the age of the scent Benzyl Alcohol is not very effective. Connoisseurs renew the scent of the formula, though it may help freeze the flavor of the formula. To be longer lasting, some, but the composition of the scent in other formulas. evaporating quickly It will still evaporate quickly anyway. Although it may reduce the speed somewhat in terms of use Benzyl Alcohol If the purpose of your membership want to use Benzyl Alcohol is to fix the smell for a long time. Up, select Fixative would be more suitable, because Fixative e.g. Flora Fix , Last Fix , Sugar Fix does not smell in itself. It does not affect the smell of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby orjira.p » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:56 pm

I understand more thank you very much
orjira.p

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development