Cosmetics Formulation Development

สเปรย์นวดใช้น้ำเป็นเบส

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Massage spray using water as a base.

Postby wongnapanakyai » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:46 pm

Ask about making a spray to relieve aches and pains that gives a light, hot and cold feeling. Chili Hot as a heat carrier 1. Need advice. that should be used Cooling Agent which one is cool and odorless. Lip Cool™ , WS-23 Cooling Agent , Freeze Me™ (Menthone Glycerin Acetal) 2. Use water as a base and add them. SiliWater™ (ซิลิโคนละลายในน้ำ) Olive Oil Water ( Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters) shea butter water and Glycerin will it be ok? 3. What solubilizer do you use to mix? Chili Hot Fragrance into the formula 4. If using silicone and oil as base, there is surfactant or which solvent will help you add water. In the recipe, about 10%? 5. A ester oil. Would you recommend me to put it as a base in the recipe mixed with silicone? Thank you.
wongnapanakyai

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Massage spray using water as a base

Postby staff » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Hello, such products are usually classified as drugs and used Clove Essential Oil is an important drug. in action (may be in conjunction with Other active ingredients in the category anti-inflammation) Using Cooling Agent of any kind will not Can help relieve pain.
2.Use water as a base and add them. SiliWater™ (ซิลิโคนละลายในน้ำ) Olive Oil Water ( Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters) shea butter water and Glycerin is this okay?
These ingredients no items that can help to achieve results according to the purpose that members have informed me (Relieve aches and pains that give a light, hot, cold feeling)
3. What solubilizer do you use to mix? Chili Hot Fragrance into formula
depending on the amount of Chili Hot and Fragrance that members use in the formula If the total rate is less than 1%, suggest Flora Solve Clear 3%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development