Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรส่วนผสมซีรัมให้หน่อยครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

I want to order the production of facial gel for my own use in this formula.

Postby thunwa.litz » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 pm

All in one formula nourishing cream is a light skin gel. Absorbs well into the skin Does not leave a sticky residue Can be applied day and night to help with radiance and ลดริ้วรอย in one I want to be a facial skin care product that helps the overall picture of the skin. Can use only one Active concentration Ingredients that combine the steps of a serum and cream in one. I wanted a texture that was easy to apply. Does not leave any residue or oiliness on the skin. Want a gel texture that is not sticky But it moisturizes well. Can be applied as a thicker layer to add moisture or used as a sleeping mask. Contains Hyaluronic Acid with different molecular sizes or can use Proteoglycan *Choose the ingredients but don't know how to mix the product. Product flavoring and dressing สารกันเสีย
Attachments
7D9AC1E6-0DEF-4B9F-BB0D-0AFFD9D04293.png
7D9AC1E6-0DEF-4B9F-BB0D-0AFFD9D04293.png (540.34 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
thunwa.litz

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to order a facial serum for my own use. This formula.

Postby thunwa.litz » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:49 pm

[quote="thunwa.litz"]All in one formula nourishing serum is a clear, light water serum. Absorbs well into the skin Does not leave a sticky residue Can be applied day and night to help with radiance and ลดริ้วรอย in one I want to be a facial skin care product that helps the overall picture of the skin. Can use only one Active concentration Ingredients that combine the steps of a serum and cream in one. I wanted a texture that was easy to apply. Does not leave any residue or oiliness on the skin. Want a clear texture like water or a little liquid that is not sticky. Hyaluronic Acid with multiple Molecular size or can use Proteoglycan *Ingredients have been selected but don't know how to mix the product. Product flavoring and dressing สารกันเสีย
thunwa.litz

Please help me analyze the formula of serum ingredients.

Postby thunwa.litz » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 pm

It is a light skin care serum. Absorbs well into the skin Does not leave a sticky residue Can be applied day and night to help with radiance and ลดริ้วรอย in one I want to be a facial skin care product that helps the overall picture of the skin. Can use only one Active concentration concentrated ingredient I wanted a texture that was easy to apply. Does not leave any residue or oiliness on the skin. Want a clear, liquid, watery texture that is not sticky.
Attachments
F66A8C62-1E6E-4738-BDE0-58F528D48968.png
F66A8C62-1E6E-4738-BDE0-58F528D48968.png (540.34 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
thunwa.litz

Re: Please help me analyze the formula of serum ingredients.

Postby staff » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:45 am

Hello, please enter the formula into the system. By choosing a secret formula and the R&D staff will adjust the formula to suit itself. will be omitted from the formula. Because the production Any formulations that have been added will not be produced. น้ำหอม I'm sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please help me analyze the formula of serum ingredients.

Postby staff » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:15 am

Hello, please refrain from re-posting.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis