Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนจัดสูตรครีมบำรุงผิวหน้า ผิวผสม มันเฉพาะ T zone

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Disturbing formula for facial cream, combination skin, oily, only T zone

Postby sununta » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Age 45, combination skin, oily, only T zone, want a nourishing cream, morning and evening, separate formulas. Properties, fast absorbing, moisturizing, soft and smooth touch, not greasy. Brighten skin tone. with small prickly heat forehead area I want good ingredients. because I use it myself thank you very much
sununta

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Interfering with formula for facial cream, combination skin, oily only T zone

Postby staff » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello, I recommend you to study the basics of mixing here. มือใหม่กรุณาอ่านที่นี่ Combination/oily skin Choose ingredients that help balance oiliness in the section ลดความมันผิว , brighten skin tone Select the ingredients in the category. whitening Yes, I have a rash, please check the cause/factor that provokes the occurrence of rash. You may be able to choose a combination of ingredients. ลดการระคายเคือง , which is effective only in case of skin irritation. But should check the cause and stop the cause as well, ingredients that help nourish the skin. can also be used together in the formula to strengthen the skin and reduce the likelihood of prickly heat
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development