Cosmetics Formulation Development

เพื่อแนะนำสูตรนี้มา พี่ๆช่วยดูได้ไหมครับว่าจะสำเร็จไหม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

to introduce this recipe Can you guys help me see if it's successful?

Postby sroydondon » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:46 pm

In the past, I had to spend money to mix it myself several times. The problem is that Lidocaine doesn't absorb into the skin at all. My friend recommends using w/o to find oil at นำพา the drug to the surface will succeed. I don't know if this formula works or not? Can you tell me how to mix this recipe? 1.Lidocaine HCl 10% 2. น้ำกลั่น 20% 3. น้ำมันสวีทอัลมอน 60% 4.Ingredients Water in oil w/o ?% 5. กันเสีย ?%
sroydondon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: to recommend this formula Can you guys help me see if it's successful?

Postby staff » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:11 pm

Hello, this formula is considered a drug and cannot be developed into a cosmetic. If you want the team to give advice on how to develop a formula like this Must disturb the members 1. Submit evidence, documents certifying the place of manufacture of drugs (at least authorized to produce external topical drugs) 2. (If you do not have your name shown on the document) Please submit additional evidence. to show connection that the member and drug manufacturing sites How are they related? Please send such evidence to the Customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com for verification. If there is no such document for the safety of consumers The team must refuse to give any advice about the drug formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development