Cosmetics Formulation Development

ถามเรื่อการผสม Absolue cream base กับสารอื่นค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about mixing Absolue cream base with other substances.

Postby heaven_kikujiro » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:55 pm

(Create a new topic Because at first I understood that the board had to type in English. But later I saw that it was translated automatically and I couldn't read it.)

I've tried buying Absolue Soft Cream Base , and I'm going to try mixing with another ingredients.

To mix with [active ingredients in water] or [active ingredients in oil]

- I've read the question topic that asked about the maximum amount of [active ingredients in water] which could be filled in Absolue Soft Cream Base , and the staff answered as 10% is OK.

1. If I add [active ingredients in water] in the propotion of 20% (Add active ingredients in water 20 : Absolue 80)

Would the cream viscousity change too much? Is it going to be loose as lotion or still being as cream?

2. If I add [active ingredients in oil] in the propotion of 20% (Add active ingredients in oil 20 : Absolue 80)

Would the cream viscousity change too much? Is it going to be too sticky or still acceptable as cream?

3. If I add [active ingredients in water] in the propotion of 20% or add [active ingredients in oil] in the propotion of 20%,

Would it effect to preserve ability? Or how is the maximum propotion that I could add that not bother the preservative ability of the base cream?

/Thank you so much

heaven_kikujiro

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask about mixing Absolue cream base with other substances.

Postby heaven_kikujiro » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:02 pm

(Create a new topic Because at first I understood that the board had to type in English. But later I saw that it was translated automatically and I couldn't read it.)

I have purchased Absolue Soft Cream Base and will try mixing it with other substances.

I would like to know if it is mixed with water or oil. Will adding another 20% affect the spoilage of the cream?
In addition, at a proportion of 20% of either the water part or the oil part The viscosity will change a lot. Until it's not usable at all or not?

thank you

(Cannot delete threads to edit yourself. I apologize.)

heaven_kikujiro

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Ask about mixing Absolue cream base with other substances.

Postby staff » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:45 am

hello

Adding any ingredients to the recipe If it is a cosmetic raw material There is no problem at the company's sales because the cosmetic ingredients are standard. The infection must be controlled. No contaminants exceeding the specified level

Adding a large amount of ingredients to a cream base It will affect the thickness of the formula.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development