Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจสูตรเซรั่มยกกระชับผิวและรูขุมขนแบบง่ายๆ ด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Please check the formula for a simple skin tightening and pore tightening serum too.

Postby benjapa » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:21 am

Waiting for the answer to order the ingredients.
benjapa

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check the formula for a simple skin tightening and pore tightening serum too.

Postby staff » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:45 pm

Hello, Formula 2 is easier to mix. because no heat is required It is correct as the members understand. But what the members are worried about is the gooeyness, which the team thinks that if gooey, it will come from the oil consumption rate. relatively high, although Rose Hip Oil will have texture. thinly but the use at a high rate on skin that is not dry It might feel gooey.
3) After using the active ingredient mixed with Hada for a week, my skin has improved significantly. We should add some other substance like Repair Activator to help with lifting and Fruit Peel about exfoliating in this cream? Because it seems that there is still a lack of active substances in this matter.
Please tell us which active substance has been added to Hada and whether members have used it in this new recipe.
4) DPHP If we mix it with the lip it is made of ขี้ผึ้ง that is being used by mixing heat together? Because I read that when mixed in lipstick, it will help with fuller lips
can do it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby benjapa » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:21 am

[quote="staff"]Please tell us which active substance has been added to Hada and whether members have used it in this new formula
as mentioned above. Have tried mixing. The active ingredients in hada are as follows. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 10% Safe-B3 5% Pal-GHK 5% Alpha Arbutin 2% Hada labo 78% After using for a while better facial skin So I want to add the same water that has been added to Snail Secretion 5% Fruit Peel 3% to make a complete skin cream in one. by solving the problem of gooey and absorbing the skin better As requested for advice.
benjapa

Postby benjapa » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:35 pm

Let me ask one more question. If you are afraid that the cream will leave a greasy feeling on the skin, you can use Olive Oil Water or LipidSoft CC instead of the Rose Hip Oil all in one? Rose Hip Oil because I think it will moisturize. in cream but afraid of the gooey and Cyclopentasiloxane smell Cyclopentasiloxane also helps me not to see it. I read an old thread and someone complained that Snail Secretion very gooey, so I was worried that if I put น้ำมันธรรมชาติ It won't solve the main problem, namely the stickiness of the desired cream. fix it thank you very much
benjapa

Postby staff » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:01 pm

Hello
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 10% Safe-B3 5% Pal-GHK 5% Alpha Arbutin 2% Hada labo 78% after tattooing stay better facial skin So I want to add the same water that has been added to Snail Secretion 5% Fruit Peel 3%
Can you do it?
If you are afraid that the cream will leave a greasy feeling on your skin, you can use Olive Oil Water or LipidSoft CC instead of the Rose Hip Oil All of them?
Rose Hip Oil if used at a level of less than 5% has a less greasy effect. Because the texture of the oil is light oil, if you are worried that it will be sticky To reduce the rate of use. Olive Water and LipidSoft CC if used at high rates There is a chance to make it gooey as well.
holder Rose Hip Oil because I think it will moisturize. in cream but afraid of the gooey and Cyclopentasiloxane smell Cyclopentasiloxane is no longer greasy
Cyclopentasiloxane can help lighten the texture of the formula. and because of the high slippery It can reduce the stickiness of the formula as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby yingmai_07 » Sun May 17, 2020 1:58 pm

Can you give me some advice from the formula, should I not put anything and want to add Reservoir-Tech ? Reservoir-Tech Can it? Dragon's Blood 2% เมือกหอยทาก 1.5% Tomato 1.5% Pueraria 1.5% Gooseberry 1.5% Seaweed 2% B3 2% Glyserin 10% Betaine 4% PEG-40 4% Sodiumhidrox 0.01% Carbopol 1.25%
yingmai_07

From thanks :: 0 Times

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development