Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารตั้งต้นที่ใช้ในแชมพู ที่อ่อนโยน ไม่มีสารอันตราย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

The precursors used in shampoos are gentle and do not contain harmful substances.

Postby wasana08102526 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Recommend a shampoo that is gentle and does not contain harmful substances. And the ingredients that must be used together with the shampoo as well. I will order on the page but I am not sure which one to order. A friend recommended to order Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) is considered gentle, can I use it? Do I have to order any additional ingredients to use together? Or you can use this shampoo head alone.
wasana08102526

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Precursor used in shampoo

Postby touchzhakornxx » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:09 pm

Hello, Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) is gentle and clean enough. If you want to add something else can do I have a preliminary formula recommended as follows: Water = 64% Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) = 30% Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC ) = 2% (Antistatic) Poly-Conditioner Eco = 3% (makes hair silky smooth) Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) = 1% Mixing step Bring all kinds of ingredients to dissolve in water, gradually stir until all ingredients come together. - If you feel too liquid, you can add salt to thicken it, starting 0.20%. - If you want to mix น้ำหอม mix with Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) first, then slowly pour the mixture into the water. Thank you.
This answer received thanks from: primplernstaffwasana08102526
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
touchzhakornxx

From thanks :: 118 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development