Cosmetics Formulation Development

การละลายของ kaempferol

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

solubility of kaempferol

Postby joelfonat » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:42 pm

Pure-Kaempferol

Try to dissolve in alcohol. It dissolves very well. Clear.

Only after adding water, turbidity, leave it, you will see that the layer separates, turbidity.

The question is
1. I want to do it in the form of water. I don't want to make it into cream... How do I make it clear? If adding water or having to increase the alcohol proportion, but don't dare to put too much
2. The separation from clear and turbid, is it sedimentation or not?

3.. If it's cloudy, separate layers, shake it and use it cloudy. Can you do that? Shake it every time before using it.... think that if it settles It won't absorb much anymore, so I don't know if it doesn't absorb well when applied.

joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: dissolution of kaempferol

Postby staff » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:01 am

hello

When it was dissolved in ethanol until clear, then mixed with Flora Solve Clear , the usage rate of Flora Solve Clear was about 5 times that of kaempferol.

Then try adding it to the water again.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:53 am

I tried using Ultra Solve and it dissolves kaempferol well too, but it produces a lot of bubbles. I was shocked and thought it was soap... so I thought it wouldn't be suitable.

I'm going to put Retinal dissolved with Ultra Solve as well. I think there will be bubbles for sure.

What should I do? Do I have to find something else to dissolve Retinal instead?

joelfonat

Postby joelfonat » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:00 am

The text above means

kaempferol + ethanol --> add Ultra Solve --> add water, no turbid separation, settling

But there are so many bubbles that I think it's soap.

summarize

- If I add Retinal dissolved with UltraSolve , will it bubble like this again? Or have to find another one to dissolve Retinal Do you have another recommendation? I don't want to have a lot of bubbles like soap.

- admin suggests to use Flora Solve with Kaempferol + ethanol but eventually have to add Retinal + UltraSolve ... will it still bubble in case of adding Flora Solve ?

What is the ratio of kaempferol to ethanol ? Is now try to dissolve it a little. But when you put more It's not starting to melt.
If you want to dissolve kaempferol 0.8%, how much ethanol should you use?

joelfonat

Re: Solubility of kaempferol

Postby staff » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:38 am

hello

Ethanol should be used approximately 4-5 times of kaempferol if you want it to dissolve until clear. Ethanol will also help reduce bubbles.

Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development