Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผิวแห้งจากแอลกอฮอลล์

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

dry skin from alcohol

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm a person who likes to spray. น้ำหอม Yes, the injection point is around the neck and crook of the arm. Lately, I have noticed that the neck and crook of the arms are very dry and withered. At first, I didn't know what caused this dryness. But when considering it, it was found that It will dry out only at the injection site. น้ำหอม So I'd like some advice. Is there any nourishment that can see results quickly? I'm going to put it with the finished skin cream.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Dry skin from alcohol

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Hello, the correct solution in this case is that the member must stop using it. น้ำหอม spray directly on the skin. should be used in other formats such as injection found clothes For dry skin care, the team thinks that if you stop using น้ำหอม spray on the skin in such areas. The skin will gradually improve by itself. Including members who have used skin creams as well. The team does not think that there will be any additional ingredients. General skin cream can be ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว . Actually, skin is nothing. Just stop the cause of the problem The skin will return to normal on its own.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Dry skin from alcohol

Postby nid.544595 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:01 pm

Knowing this, I feel more at ease. Because there are people who tell me that the neck is doing something to be more wrinkled than the face. Thank you very much for helping to answer questions.
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development