Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามหน้าที่ของส่วนประกอบใน make-up remover

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about the functions of the components in the make-up remover.

Postby jin_pop479 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:50 pm

1. pentylene glycol 2. PPG-2-Deceth-7 3. PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate Ask about the duties of Ingredients in each make-up remover and because it is not available for purchase I don't know if there are any substitutes. And then there's another question. แอลกอฮอล์ in the formula, don't know what it is. แอลกอฮอล์ which type? Is it ethanol? Thank you.
jin_pop479

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about functions of components in make-up remover.

Postby staff » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello 1. pentylene glycol helps dissolve make-up so it can be washed off easily. สารซักฟอก in the formula 2. PPG-2-Deceth-7 is สารซักฟอก that helps remove make-up from the skin [can be used MakeUp-Wash can be substituted] 3. PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate cationic conditioner or coating mixture. positively charged Can stick and coat the skin [which is negatively charged] even if washed by water. Adding this kind of ingredient to the formula, when wiping the make-up off the skin and rinsing it, it still has Skin Conditioning on the skin Stick and keep it soft on the skin. can consider choosing Skin Conditioning any type can be substituted
Subject แอลกอฮอล์ in the formula, I don't know what it is. แอลกอฮอล์ which type? Is it ethanol?
I don't know. Please inform the ingredient list on the label if you want our team to check.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development