Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามความหมายบนฉลากสินค้าที่สั่งมา

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the meaning on the label of the ordered product.

Postby tapakonn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:37 am

The ordered products will have the following message: Expiration of quality assurance / ..... (understand that the company guarantees the quality of the substance no later than the specified date) Please use it within 180 days after opening / ........ (understand that whether the When will the substance expire? If used on any day, count to 180 days to count as the expiration date.) Expiration date of packaging Please use it within the date / ........ (I don't understand which criteria should be taken because many times the packaging expires before the warranty period. Please explain what I understand is correct or not and the part that I don't understand.
tapakonn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Asking the meaning on the label of the ordered product

Postby staff » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:18 am

Hello, on the product label, there will be 2 lines of expiration date. is the age of the substance as specified by the manufacturer from the date of manufacture depending on each substance Because the packaging used to contain certain sizes such as syringes 5-50 ml, which is designed to be easy to use. But it was not designed to be able to store any substance for a long time. Therefore, information about the age of this packaging is also provided. this expiration date It is not the expiration date of the substance. If you wish to keep the substance longer than the packaging to be repackaged in packaging that is more durable
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development