Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนทีมงานช่วยดูหน่อยคะ ซื้อวัตถุดิบมาแล้วคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help the team to take a look. I have bought raw materials.

Postby peeriya.wong » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:19 pm

Now make a toner for wiping your face, focusing on reducing acne and tightening pores. and do not want to wash it off but after mixing The formula absorbs into the skin quickly, not greasy, but when I use it, there are bubbles. What can be caused? Is there a way to fix it? The formula is as follows: Witch Hazel (alcohol free) plus allantion 78.7% Ethyl Alcohol 5% Safe-B3 5% Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 3.3% Vitamin B6 3% L-Carnitine 3% Zinc PCA 1% Licorice extract A 1% วัดค่า pH 4-5 Thank you very much.
peeriya.wong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help the team to take a look. I have bought raw materials.

Postby peeriya.wong » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:23 pm

I know the problem, probably caused by Encapsulated Salicylic Acid over 3%, thank you.
peeriya.wong

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please help the team to take a look. I have bought raw materials.

Postby staff » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:51 am

Hello Encapsulated Salicylic Acid according to what kind of members use? Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Liquid, water soluble, usage rate 1- 6.6% suitable for use in face wash/rinse formulations. Characteristics: Long-term effect. by gradually releasing the substance into the skin Encapsulated Salicylic Acid Powder, can be dispersed in any formulation, 1-4% usage rate, suitable for use in gel/cream formulations, leaves on the skin where high performance is required. And reduce the level of irritation. Characteristics: can be effective in the long term. by slowly releasing the substance into the skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development