Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่อง Titanium dioxide กับสูตรครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about Titanium dioxide and formula.

Postby progressiveskin » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:08 pm

Hello, I'm working on a formula for face paint. It's an anhydrous formula and I'm using EasyMix powder paint. Titanium dioxide to be added to the formula. Which one should be suitable for anhydrous and how many % amount to put? It's good to make the color stick to the skin clearly. PS. Ask for % of สี easymix that should be included [img]http://my-live-02.slatic.net/original/65265 B3 503692ef324d1f24b7ae1ca75.jpg[/img ]
progressiveskin

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about Titanium dioxide and formula?

Postby progressiveskin » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:12 pm

[quote="progressiveskin"]Hello! I'm working on a formula for face paint. It's an anhydrous formula and I'm using EasyMix powder paint. Please ask about it. Titanium dioxide to be put in the formula. Which one should be suitable for anhydrous and how many % amount to put? It's good to make the color stick to the skin clearly. PS. Ask for % of สี easymix that should be included. [attachment=]65265 B3 503692ef324d1f24b7ae1ca75.jpg[/attachment]
progressiveskin

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Question about Titanium dioxide and formula?

Postby staff » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:44 pm

Hello,
I would like to ask about Titanium dioxide to be added to the formula. Which one should be suitable for anhydrous
Titanium Dioxide 200nm EasyDisperse™ for usage rate Depending on the color tone that members want, but Titanium Dioxide is prohibited to exceed 20% of the formula, which is in accordance with the requirements of the FDA in the section สี easymix Others are not defined.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development