Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการทำ Lab เครื่องสำอางขนาดเล็ก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

want to make a small cosmetic lab

Postby suthee.chim » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:52 am

Hello, I want to make a small cosmetic lab, focusing on making a test. Do it at a time. 200ml - 1500ml 1. BB Cream : Sunscreen mixed with foundation: Sunscreen mixed with powder 2. Night / Day Cream 3. other What do you need and what the company has to sell. Is it a set?
suthee.chim

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a small cosmetic lab.

Postby staff » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:50 pm

Hello, I would like to recommend you to check out examples of various formulas from ศูนย์รวมสูตรเครื่องสำอาง
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby suthee.chim » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Hello, I mean tools. as below, for example Homogenizer Which version should I use and when Homogenizer ? Homogenizer , should I buy another Disperser or something like this? and products of the company Is there a demonstration to see or can make an appointment to see it? 1. Machine Homogenizer (imported and distributed by the company) 2. Disperser blender (imported and distributed by the company) 3. Magnetic Stirrer Magnetic Stirrer (ordered from outside manufacturers) 4 . heating furnace Digital temperature control (imported and distributed by the company) 5. DI water production system for industrial use. cosmetics and medicine (Imported and distributed by the company) The company's lab equipment used for testing and formula development are as follows: 1. Incubator Incubator stability test (imported and distributed by the company) 2. Centrifuge stability test Centrifuge (imported and distributed by the company) 3. SPF 290AS meter, used to measure UVA/UVB light 4. เครื่องวัดความข้น Viscometer Viscometer (imported and distributed by the company) 5. Digital weighing scale ( imported and distributed by the company) 6. Colorimeter to control color standards (imported and distributed by the company) 7. Machine วัดค่า pH (imported and distributed by the company)
suthee.chim

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:40 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce members Please come and see the tools at the company showroom. The staff will be able to recommend various machines that are suitable for the product characteristics. and production volume As the members have planned
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development