Cosmetics Formulation Development

Sulfate-Free Foaming Base For Dish Washing Liquid?

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Sulfate-Free Foaming Base For Dish Washing Liquid?

Postby ayanosk » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:42 pm

hi team, I want to ask how much this should be used in the following applications: * Gentle shampoo for normal / slightly oily scalp: 30% ok? * Facial cleansing: *how much to clean off make up? and how much for gentle cleaning (no make up, just simple cleansing of every day dirt)? * Dish washing liquid: 40% ok? For dish washing liquid, do you think this formula is ok? *Distilled water: * Sulfate-Free Foaming Base : 40% * Glycerin : 5% * sugar thick : *Preservative: And another thing: can you please recommend me a serum or lotion base which requires no mechanical stirrer? I want to use it to make some moisturing serum and light coverage foundation / BB cream. Thank you!
ayanosk

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Sulfate-Free Foaming Base For Dish Washing Liquid?

Postby staff » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:09 pm

* Gentle shampoo for normal / slightly oily scalp: 30% ok?
yes. 30% is enough for general use. clarifying shampoo may use upto 35-40%
* Facial cleansing: *how much to clean off make up? and how much for gentle cleaning (no make up, just simple cleansing of every day dirt)?
gentle cleansing without make up requires about 15% concentration. however, if you need to clean the make up as well, we suggest to add other surfactant s that are designed for make up cleansing ex. make-up wash
* Dish washing liquid: 40% ok? For dish washing liquid, do you think this formula is ok? *Distilled water: * Sulfate-Free Foaming Base : 40% * Glycerin : 5% * sugar thick : *Preservative:
we only know good concentration for personal care. we do not have enough experience to help you on the other applications - sorry!
And another thing: can you please recommend me a serum or lotion base which requires no mechanical stirrer? I want to use it to make some moisturing serum and light coverage foundation / BB cream.
please see Satin Cream Maker
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development