Cosmetics Products Analysis

สอบถามส่วนผสมที่สามารถใส่ในลิปสติกแท่งได้ค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Ask about the ingredients that can be put in the lipstick stick.

Postby thananyakraphong » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:41 am

Hello team, I have bought the ingredients but I'm not sure which one can be put in a matte lipstick stick?? Please advise the team. Which one can be worn or not, or is there another one to recommend? 1. Hectorite Gel (Isododecane Base) 2. Silicone Film (Long Wear, Hard Isododecane Base) 3. Dimethicone 4. Cyclomethicone (Low odor) 5. Warp Cream Maker 6. Isododecane suggest too
thananyakraphong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about ingredients that can be put in lipstick sticks.

Postby thananyakraphong » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Let me add one more question: I want to make a lipstick that I use. สีธรรมชาติ i.e. red from beetroot. T But the paint must be dissolved in water. What do we have to use as a water-oil binder? which the purpose is to make organic lipstick
thananyakraphong

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Inquire about ingredients that can be put in lipstick sticks.

Postby staff » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce members Check the ingredients here recipes/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3/lip-cream-matte/ From the cream form formula, add Polyethylene Wax (Soft) Trial starts at 20% Yes, check that the meat is hard enough. If not hard enough or too hard It can be adjusted to increase / decrease it by the mixing process. To melt with heat, blend with other ingredients at all.
I would like to add one more question. สีธรรมชาติ such as red from beetroot. T But the paint must be dissolved in water. What do we have to use as a water-oil binder? The purpose of making an organic lipstick
cannot be done in a lipstick formula. สีธรรมชาติ soluble in water Can be used in lip gloss formula (water base) only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis