Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามค่ะ เจลผลัดเซลล์ผิว ที่มีglycolic acid 10%

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask me. Exfoliating gel. with 10% glycolic acid

Postby thelittledraco » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 pm

- if you want gel ผลัดเซลล์ผิว for applying to the body with glycolic acid 10% will How many % should I use Ampho-Glycolic ? - Should I use it? สารสร้างเนื้อเจล What kind สารสร้างเนื้อเจล will tolerate acidity well? It is a gel that is quite liquid. It's like an essence on your skin - which nourishment is acid resistant in the 10% formula glycolic acid ? glycolic acid ? (If you want to add nourishment to the formula), please let me know. Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question: Exfoliating gel

Postby staff » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Hello
- if you want gel ผลัดเซลล์ผิว for applying to the body with glycolic acid 10% will Must use Ampho-Glycolic how many %[/quote? ] 100% of Ampho-Glycolic = 64 % glycolic acid , therefore, if need glycolic acid 10% must Use Ampho-Glycolic = 15.6% [quote: 2plj8t56]- should use สารสร้างเนื้อเจล will be able to withstand acidity well? It is a gel that is quite liquid. It's like an essence on your skin
Pro Polymer
- Which nourishing agent is acid resistant in the formula? Contains 10% glycolic acid Can I? (If you want to add nourishment in the formula)
It depends on adjusting the pH of the formula. What is the final pH you want? Then you can check the ingredients from the web page. Which one can tolerate the pH according to the level that members make the gel texture.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby thelittledraco » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:39 am

- body Pro Polymer will it cause flaking or ball up when applying to the body - need a gel ผลัดเซลล์ผิว liquid body Easy to apply on the skin, easy to absorb, non-greasy, not flaky - formula requirements for ผลัดเซลล์ผิว to make your skin clearer and ready to receive other nourishment. Apply to the skin at night 1-2 times a week - from the formula if only used Ampho-Glycolic with a filler and สารนำพา do I still need to use another acid to adjust the pH of the formula? - If I want the recipe with the following substances Ampho-Glycolic 10% (or 15.6%) Pro Polymer 0.5% (Should I add? If you want a liquid gel like essence, light texture. "Flury-free") DMI 3% (or) 1,2 hex 3% Odor Kill 1% Active Protec 1% the rest is น้ำกลั่น Can this formula be mixed with the desired formula and properties? no loss of efficiency ผลัดเซลล์ผิว some? - Using Ampho-Glycolic provide the same performance as glycolic acid in the ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Is that right? or if you just focus on ผลัดเซลล์ผิว use % not high (5-10%) should be used glycolic acid plain powder yes (No limit on budget I want a substance that gives the desired result) Thank you in advance.
thelittledraco

Postby staff » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:51 pm

Hello Pro Polymer is not flaky.
- If you want the recipe with the following substances Ampho-Glycolic 10% (or 15.6%) Pro Polymer 0.5% (Should I add? If you want a liquid gel like essence, light texture. "Flury-free") DMI 3% (or) 1,2 hex 3% Odor Kill 1% Active Protec the remaining 1% is น้ำกลั่น This formula can be mixed with the formula and the properties you want or not.
the thickness of Pro Polymer 0.5% The team is difficult to answer. Because the thickness also depends on the pH of the formula, with a low pH formula, it may decrease the thickness. but the rate adjustment Pro Polymer can be added later. If found that the texture is not thick enough But may have to Pro Polymer for a long time Pro Polymer with water to get a gel texture first, then add Ampho-Glycolic , it will be easier to get a gel)
- Using Ampho-Glycolic gives the same performance as glycolic acid in ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Is that right? or if you just focus on ผลัดเซลล์ผิว use % not high (5-10%) should be used glycolic acid plain powder yes (No limit on budget I want a substance that gives the desired effect)
provides similar efficiency. but with a clear lower irritation
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Question: Exfoliating gel with 10% glycolic acid

Postby thelittledraco » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:07 am

Thank you very much, the team replied very quickly, easy to understand (-/\-)
thelittledraco

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development