Cosmetics Formulation Development

Centella asiatica extract

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Centella asiatica extract

Postby meawfern » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:15 pm

Please give me some answers. 1. Saying that the concentration is ultra high ( Madecassoside 80%) means that if selected Use the substance at a rate of 1%, there will be Madecassoside in 80% recipe? Usually, if you go to notify, the name of the ingredient is Centella Asiatica Extract or Madecassoside ?
meawfern

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Centella asiatica extract

Postby meawfern » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:17 pm

And the recommended 1% to use is the best percentage, right? I mean, which one is good that penetrates through the skin well and has good stability?
meawfern

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Centella asiatica extract

Postby misix24 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:46 am

During this time, the company responds slowly. I gave a rough answer first [quote="meawfern"] 1. Saying that the concentration is extra high ( Madecassoside 80%) means that if a 1% substance is used, there will be Madecassoside this 80% in the formula?
means that in 1.00 units there is 80% or 0.80, that is, if in the formula You have 99.00% water and Madecassoside -80 1.00% equals that this formula contains Madecassoside -80 0.80% [quote="meawfern"] 2. Then Usually, if you go to notify, the name of the ingredient is Centella Asiatica Extract or Madecassoside
According to the information provided by the company, INCI will be Centella Asiatica Extract You can see it in the tab titled Technique.
This answer received thanks from: staff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
misix24

From thanks :: 15 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development