Cosmetics Formulation Development

ิวิธีทำเซรั่่มบำรุงหนังศีรษะ ป้องกันผมร่วง มีนำ้มันผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

How to make a scalp nourishing serum Prevent hair loss with mixed oil

Postby orakukl » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:47 pm

Learn to consult about making a serum for nourishing the scalp. prevent hair loss Contains oil as an ingredient but it is not viscous But when mixed with more water Need to use a solder, I tried it with SG KH 4000, but the mixture is cloudy. or will change to Tween 80 and SPAN 80 are cloudy white. Herbal treatment for hair loss treatment group. It is a clear serum. but looks like it no oil But is there any other help with serum like oil? Use กลีเซอรีน can Have you tried it for your own use? Thank you very much.
orakukl

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How to make a scalp nourishing serum? Prevents hair loss with mixed oil

Postby orakukl » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:50 pm

[quote="orakukl"]Learn to consult Scalp nourishing serum prevent hair loss Contains oil as an ingredient but it is not viscous But when mixed with more water Need to use a solder, I tried it with SG KH 4000, but the mixture is cloudy. or will change to Tween 80 and SPAN 80 are cloudy white. Herbal treatment for hair loss as well. Desired Results is clear serum but looks like it If you don't add oil But is there any other help with the serum like oil? กลีเซอรีน , please try it for yourself. Thank you very much
orakukl

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: How to make a scalp nourishing serum? Prevents hair loss with mixed oil

Postby staff » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:37 pm

Hello, I would like to ask members, what do you choose to use as active substance in ลดการหลุดร่วงของเส้นผม ? ลดการหลุดร่วงของเส้นผม
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development