Cosmetics Formulation Development

Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid)

Postby gigg.suchanuch » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:29 pm

I want to know that Willow Bark that there are other components in addition to Salicylic Acid or not? -In this extract 1 g. contains Salicylic Acid in what quantity? -This product is part of research work. of the Faculty of Pharmacy Silpakorn University We want to use in the amount of 200 grams, so I want to learn and ask. enough to allow the unit price to be reduced from the price of the website for use in conducting research studies can you Thank you in advance
gigg.suchanuch

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid)

Postby staff » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello
-Extract Willow Bark contains nothing else. more from Salicylic Acid or not?
Yes, it is a substance obtained from extraction. Willow Bark , which the team has no information on whether What other components are there? because the manufacturer did not disclose
-In this extract 1 g. contains Salicylic Acid , how much is it?
manufacturer guarantee level of Salicylic Acid (measured by UV -vis) at least 18% w/w
-This product is part of research work. of the Faculty of Pharmacy Silpakorn University We want to use in the amount of 200 grams, so I want to learn and ask. enough to allow the unit price to be reduced from the price of the website for use in conducting research studies can you
for ordering Please contact customer service care@myskinrecipes.com only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development