Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยตรวจส่วนผสมและวิธีผสมครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Help me check the ingredients and how to mix.

Postby vgt2189 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:10 pm

Pep®-Coll Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 ( Argireline ) REGU®-AGE Slim-Coffee™ Reservoir-Tech Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) Phospholipid DMAE Double Hyaluron Liquid Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) - 90g, mix everything except Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) together. by blending in a blender for 1 minute and pouring into Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) Shake Compatible, age 50, oily skin people use it as a formula. anti-aging Ingredients and methods, is there anything to fix?
vgt2189

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: help check ingredients and mix method

Postby staff » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, I would like to ask, what kind of blender do you use?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby vgt2189 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Normal fruit blender
vgt2189

Postby staff » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:52 am

Hello Slim-Coffee and DMAE cannot be mixed with Aloe Vera Gel because it looks like electrolyte, which will make the gel texture softened - liquid becomes water Phospholipid cannot be used in the formula. If there is no oil in the recipe, other ingredients can be mixed directly with the gel. By adding it to the gel and blending it together.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby vgt2189 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Slim-Coffee and DMAE cannot be mixed with Aloe Vera Gel because it looks like electrolyte, which will make the gel texture Softening-liquid into water. "Besides softening the gel, does it affect the effectiveness of the ingredients?" Phospholipid cannot be used in formulas. If there is no oil in the recipe "I read in the instructions saying It can be dispersed in water and in oil. I tried mixing it and it completely dissolved."
vgt2189

Postby staff » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:06 pm

Hello
Slim-Coffee and DMAE cannot be mixed with Aloe Vera Gel because it looks like electrolyte, which will make the gel texture Softens-liquid into water. "In addition to softening the gel, does it affect the efficiency of the mixture?"
If the formula is stratified. It affects performance and usability. But if the formula contains only part of the water no oil part which will not cause separation but only liquefied It doesn't have any effect on efficiency.
Phospholipid cannot be used in formulas. If there is no oil in the recipe "I read in the instructions saying It can be dispersed in water and in oil. I tried mixing it and it dissolves completely."
If you mix it and don't find any problems, you can proceed accordingly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development