Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับ txc ครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about txc.

Postby wisediq » Mon May 06, 2019 1:22 pm

If I mix TXC Down Go in a formula that is made for sale. Can I specify in the ingredients that there is? TXC Mix with, but cannot claim that it is a whitening formula from the effect of TXC i Do you understand correctly and if using TXC to reduce melasma effectively Without making the feeling of irritation, about how many % should be used?
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about txc

Postby staff » Wed May 08, 2019 4:59 pm

Hello
If I mix TXC down Go in a formula that is made for sale. Can I specify in the ingredients that there is? TXC mixed with, but cannot claim that it is a whitening formula from the effect of TXC i Do you understand correctly?
Do you understand correctly?
And if to use TXC to Effectively reduce melasma Without causing irritation to feel, should be used about how many % good
recommended to use TXC together with Tranexamic Acid , the developer of many formulas that I have used Tranexamic Acid at 5% to treat melasma, but currently the FDA uses the ASEAN FDA standard, therefore it is forced to not use Tranexamic Acid can exceed 3%, so TXC is used TXC is included with 2-3% more if the formula hasn't been used yet. Tranexamic Acid at all, let's start by using Tranexamic Acid Complete the FDA regulations first because the price is cheaper. and have the same working mechanism Although the absorption is lower than the natural substance of the substance, it was found that some people who have problems with irritation Tranexamic Acid There may be no problem with TXC but the irritation of Tranexamic Acid or TXC still considered less Found at a rate of about 10% of users.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development