Cosmetics Formulation Development

ลิปบาล์ม แบบใช้ oil เป็นส่วนผสม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Lip balm that uses oil as an ingredient

Postby chatchanok1421 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:42 am

ask me Make a lip balm that uses oil as an ingredient. When applied, your lips are moisturized. But after a while it evaporates. Mouth seems to be dry. Is this what they call losing? - Beeswax -cera-] 20% oil total 80%
chatchanok1421

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Oil-based lip balm

Postby staff » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Hello, I would like to ask for more information as follows. If you don't use lip balm at all (Before using this formula or if you can't remember Try to stop using) and see how the lips look. drier than before Or more moisturized if you stop using it and find that it's more moisturized There is a chance that there will be an allergic reaction. but usually Allergies should show more than just dryness. (But it's not that it doesn't look like this.) If you stop using it, you find that it's the same, no difference. Or dry, meaning not allergic, but the formula may not be good enough to moisturize the lips.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby chatchanok1421 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:28 pm

Before using, the lips are not dry. After using it, the moisture disappears, the lips are dry, but not cracked. When I stop using it, my lips are dry, but not much, not peeling. Add the substances that I put. Mild Preserved Eco สารกันเสีย 1% Color Smell Recommend me what to wear to lock in moisture Can I have lanolin? And how many % do I have to put?
chatchanok1421

Postby chatchanok1421 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:35 pm

Please help the staff help me. I want a formula that keeps moisture. For a long time, does not evaporate. When used for a long time, reduce dark circles.
chatchanok1421

Postby staff » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:15 pm

Hello, according to the member's notice, the team thinks that there is a chance of being allergic to some ingredients in the formula. Which the team itself can not answer that What is the ingredient? Members must test it because originally the mouth was not dry, when used it became dry mouth. Ingredients as stated by members can lose all items not specific that Must be allergic to chemical ingredients or be allergic to น้ำหอม Natural ingredients are hypoallergenic and contain not many losers which is the only way to know if we are allergic to any ingredient It is a separate test, one ingredient at a time, and it is not recommended to adjust any formulas. until we know which ingredient we are allergic to in the formula. and have to cut the ingredients out of the recipe first
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development